This page was last updated: September 12, 2017
I teach knitting in the beautiful, large, well lit classroom at
Click the Hobby Lobby logo above for the address
(it's in Temecula) and map.
The classroom is at the middle of the back wall of the store.
I'll have a sign...look for my logo.
Check this calendar for Holiday, vacation or sick day cancellations
Below are suggestions for projects you might like to make.
Click on the thumbnail image to see more info and a material lists.
Materials lists are in a PDF format. You need Adobe reader to view and download them.
click here for free Adobe reader
One 2 hour session $20 3 sessions $45
"Being a beginner at anything is hard.
Learning to knit is easy" Peggy Hagberg
- one skein of light (white or pastel) colored worsted weight yarn.
Hobby Lobby "I love This Yarn" recommended.
- 10" wood straight knitting needles size 8 (you can buy these from me if you wish)
Students learn to cast on, bind off, Knit, Purl,
fix mistakes and more in 2 or 3 sessions
then are ready to begin a first project.
I also provide private lessons [$25 per hour with a 2 hour minimum] in your Temecula/Murrieta home.
professional finishing services
Do you like to knit but hate sewing it together?
I'll finish and block your almost finished items. [contact me for pricing].
Here's how you can pay:
- Pay online with PayPal and hold your seat in class
sessions do not have to be consecutive
- You can pay in person when you show up for class. Please contact me in advance to avoid the dissapointment of an over full class.
- You can come to Hobby Lobby before you attend class and pay in person. Please view my schedule to see when I am in the H.L. classroom.
My usual class schedule is:
Starting in October: No Saturday classes
exceptions are noted on the calendar below
Learn to knit or get help on your current project.
Start any time, all levels welcome!